New Cambridge Primary Mathematics
- A clear and consistent approach and activities to support differentiation help you ensure that every child can learn and progress.
- More guidance and features to support assessment for learning, so you know your learners' strengths and weaknesses and can tailor teaching and learning activities around them.
- Increased support in our teachers’ resources and professional development courses helps you bring the most effective teaching approaches into your classroom.
- Effective language support means learners can express themselves confidently.
- From our downloadable digital editions for remote learning, to the interactive tasks, video and audio featured in Digital Classroom, we support a range of teaching needs.
How to use this series:
- A print book with detailed teaching notes for each topic
- a Digital Teacher's Resource with all the material from the book in digital form plus editable planning documents, extra guidance, downloadable worksheets and more.