New Cambridge Primary Science
- A clear and consistent approach and activities to support differentiation help you ensure that every child can learn and progress.
- More guidance and features to support assessment for learning, so you know your learners' strengths and weaknesses and can tailor teaching and learning activities around them.
- Increased support in our teachers’ resources and professional development courses helps you bring the most effective teaching approaches into your classroom.
- Effective language support means learners can express themselves confidently.
- From our downloadable digital editions for remote learning, to the interactive tasks, video and audio featured in Digital Classroom, we support a range of teaching needs.
How to use this series:
The Learner’s Book is designed for learners to use in class with guidance from the teacher. It contains six units which offer complete coverage of the curriculum framework. A variety of investigations, activities, questions and images motivate students and help them to develop the necessary scientific skills. Each unit contains opportunities for formative assessment, differentiation and reflection so you can support your learners’ needs and help them progress.
The Teacher’s Resource is the foundation of this series and you’ll find everything you need to deliver the course in here, including suggestions for differentiation, formative assessment and language support, teaching ideas, answers, unit and progress tests and extra worksheets. Each Teacher’s Resource includes:
- A print book with detailed teaching notes for each topic
- A digital edition with all the material from the book in digital form plus editable planning documents, extra guidance, downloadable worksheets and more.
The skills-focused write-in Workbook provides further practice of all the topics in the Learner’s Book and is ideal for use in class or as homework. A three-tier, scaffolded approach to skills development promotes visible progress and enables independent learning, ensuring that every learner is supported.
view more books